The chocolate makers of Australia have stepped up again! Some of the Easter 2019 creations have been the best we’ve seen. The Bean Bar You owners choice awards go to “Rock Star” Easter bunnies from Jasper an Myrtle and the “Chicken in an egg” by Atypic.
It’s a little late for most of the chocolate makers out there but there’s a few still open on the Easter Weekend. Check out:
- Spencer Cocoa at the Mudgee farmers market (gorgeous bunnies in jackets)
- Federation chocolate at one of their three stalls (Hobart – ask for Bean to Bar)
- Zokoko open until 12pm (Sydney – brilliant eggs!)
- Atypic at the South Melbourne Market (South Melbourne – enter the raffle)
- Monsieur truffe available at East Elevation
- Mork Chocolate open 9-5pm Easter Saturaday and Sunday
- Pure Mill Chocolate Easter Sunday at the Noosa Farmers market.
We hope you’ve had a fabulous Easter!
A post shared by Australian Choc Subscription (@beanbaryou) on Apr 18, 2019 at 4:44pm PDT